Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18362 (19H1) to Insiders in Fast Ring. This was released to offer a quick fix to a bug that prevented Microsoft Store from automatically updating installed apps.
Besides that, it's pretty much the same as build 18361 that was released yesterday.
If you are a Windows Insider in the fast ring, you can update to Windows 1
Below are the remarkable changes to this build and the general change code. To view the full release notes, read the blog post.
Microsoft Store autoupdate bug fixed
In this release, Microsoft found a bug that prevented apps from automatically being updated by Microsoft Store.
Previously, the only way to fix it was to go into the Microsoft Store and perform a manual check and then install the updates.
General Changes, Improvements, and Fixes for PC
- We got a problem that resulted in the Connect program colliding at the launch of some Insiders.
- We solved the problem with Microsoft Store App updates that are not automatically installed.
Updates to the Microsoft Store app are not automatically installed in 18356 +. As a solution, you can manually check and install updates through the Microsoft Store app. Open Select "…"> "Downloads and Updates"> "Get Updates".FIXED!
- Launch of games using anti-cheat software can trigger an error check (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound card does not work properly. We work with Creative to solve this problem.
- Some Realtek SD card readers do not work properly. We're investigating the problem.
Known Issues for Developers
- If you install any of the latest buildings from the swath ring and switch to slow ring, optional content such as. Activation of developer mode fails. You will need to stay in the Quick Brake to add / install / enable optional content. This is because optional content is only installed on buildings approved for specific rings.