None of us need any further excuses to order pizza on a cool weekend, but here's one yet: February 9 is National Pizza Day. Of all the food-related national days, Pizza Day is one of the easiest to get on board, and a large number of national chains and local shops celebrate by cutting prices and giving away free pizza.
Here are all the offers we have managed to find so far. If we look more, we will definitely add them to the list (and feel free to write a comment below if you find a lot on pizza that we haven't listed here):
- Blaze Pizza : Get 2 Pepperoni pizzas for $ 10 when ordering online at participating locations.
- Caulipower : Buy a Caulipower pizza, get another one of equal or less value free with this coupon.
- Cicis : At the time of writing, we still do not know what it is, but Cicis will host a Pizza Challenge today.
- Dominos : Order a perfect combination agreement that includes 2 medium-sized 1
- Hungry Howie's : Get a great two-topping pizza for $ 7.99 with code LG799 (carryout only).
- IHOP : If you are a first-time DoorDash customer in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas or New York, you can use code PANCIZZA to get free delivery on one of the restaurant's pancizzas (a pizza-shaped pancake with fillings). Bookings of over $ 10 are also eligible for free code delivery IHOPDELIVERY .
- Little Caesars : Try the restaurant's new Stuffed Pretzel Crust pizza for $ 9, or get the Hot-N-Ready Pretzel Crust pizza for $ 6 from 4 PM to 8 PM local time tonight.
- Papa John's: Get a medium one-topping pizza for $ 6 with code CARRYOUT6 until March 3.
- Pilot Flying J : Get a free piece of pizza through February 10 with the Pilot Flying J app.
- Pizza Hut : Check out the $ 5 Lineup that includes medium pizzas, 8 pieces of boneless wings, pasta, bread sticks, garlic buds, desserts, drinks and much more, all for $ 5 per. PCS.
This is hardly an exhaustive list, so be sure to throw yourself around and call your local shops and grocery stores for more offers. We will do our best to keep this list up to date throughout the day, so don't forget to check back later and see if there are offers or freebies you may have missed the first time.