- Changed "Return to Lobby" to "Leave Match".
- Adjusted "damage" color when taking back shield damage to an extended contrast version of the original.
- The purpose is to increase the readability of the current shield value immediately after the damage, but red caused the players to think they were harming more than they were.
Bug fixes  Party leaders who abandoned their party's current struggle could start a new fight and take the whole party with them.
- Focus is no longer changed when you see a server replay in the bus phase. 19659007] Watching live games will no longer change players when they join the Battle Bus.
We have noticed that iOS patches have experienced delays occurring in the App Store recently. Apple has stated that any application may take up to 24 hours to appear in the App Store. If no update is available, be sure to check our social channels for more info.
- Removed HUD when respecting.
- We have improved the user interface by adding an exit button to the following:
- Squad Formation in the lobby
- Playground Match settings
- Events screen
- Removed vibration button settings for devices that do not support vibration.
- The players' ammunition numbers are now displayed correctly in all languages.
- ] The mini-card has been set to fit properly into large hold LTMs.
- The sound quality of Bluetooth headsets has been improved.
- The impedance input line does not move counterclockwise.
- Start the game widget in Creative no longer overlaps with the highlighted hot bar.
- Phase Mode Button now appears correctly in Creative.
- The FPS counter is not fully displayed on curved displays.
- Emote audio now plays full length on the Nintendo Switch.
- ] Scop
- ADS perspective can remain on the screen when changing weapons.
- Player's view could be inverted when it was charged.
- Added Grind Power Up Device:
- Allows players to slide on
- Power duration: 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, Infinity (Default: 3 seconds)
- ] Disables pickup effect: On, Off (Default: Off). If On, if the player has the Grind effect active on them, this capture will cease immediately.
- Pickup Radius: On touch, .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 (Standard: On Touch)
- Time for respawn: Never, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 20 seconds, 25 seconds, 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 4 minutes, 5 minutes (Standard: 15 seconds)
- Added color change tile unit
- Prop floor tile that changes to the team color of the player who touches it.
- Starting Layer: Neutral, 1-16 (Standard: Neutral)
- Time to Return: Determines how long the tile should wait before starting to return to its original color.
- Never 1 second 2 seconds 3 seconds 5 seconds 10 seconds 20 seconds 30 seconds 40 seconds 50 seconds 1 minute 2 minutes 3 minutes 4 minutes 5 minutes 6 minutes 10 minutes 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour (Standard 1 second).
- Score: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 100, 500 , 1000, 2000, 5000
- Steal Score: Yes, No
- Added additional options for explosive device.
- Time for detonation from Game Off, Start: 3 minutes, 4 minutes, 6 minutes, 7 minutes, 8 minutes, 9 minutes, 12 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes (Default: Off)
- Delay delay: When proximity detection trigger, wait a few seconds
- Settings: Off, 1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds, 4 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute (Standard: Off)
- Added additional options to Capture Device
- Player Capture: Allows players to score points by remaining inside the catch area.
- On, Off (Default: Off)
- Each player – Each player in the catch area earns points in relation to the team's score.  One player per. Team – Only one player from a team within the catch area earns points in relation to the team's score, no matter how many other players are in the area with them.
- Player Shooting Time: A player will earn points for their team each time they remain in the catch area during this time period.
- 1 second, 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes 1 second)
- Added additional options to Pinball Bumper
- Added additional options to Collectables Gallery
- Added new object options: Amber Pyramid, Blue Pyramid, Cylinder, Shoes, Basketball.
- Coin Object: Allows you to change the type of object to be collected without having to delete and replace the object.
- Ambient sound: On, Off. (Standard: On)
- Consumption rule:
- Even – when the coin is collected, it disappears for the collecting player, but remains for everyone else. (Standard)
- Hold – once the coin is collected, it disappears for everyone in the collector's team, but remains for players from other teams.
- Everyone – when the coin is collected, it disappears for all other players.
- Added additional options to the target gallery
- Added an additional 3 objective objects: Cylinder, Box, Sphere
- Visible during games: On, Off (Default: On)
- Added additional options to the item Spawner
- Run over pickup: Determines whether the item can be retrieved by running or running over it rather than using the interaction key.
- Visibility: Adjusts the size and height of the object's projected image to make it easier to see, especially from a distance.
- 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x (Standard: 1x)
Added additional options to Creature Manager:
- Environmental damage t: None
- Score: None
- Barrier Devices are displayed correctly if a player stands by them before a game starts.
- Pinball Flipper knockback effect is now activated after the first bump.
- Resources can now be shortened in Team Settings & Inventory Device. The setting is called "Maximum Building Resources".
- The "Very low" gravity setting in the Team Settings & Inventory Device no longer requires a player to die before it is used.
UI + SOCIAL
- Added options to the UI Settings menu to display round wins screen and scoreboard screen during rounds based games.
- Added new screen to show the winner of a game.
- The largest Battle Royale island's map is now visible in Kreativ.
- Friend list panel will now be displayed on iOS.
- Players will no longer be able to open the main menu after opening social panel and scoreboard UI at the same time.
- Phase mode button is now displayed on mobile
- Server time is no longer displayed while playing a game.
- Widget "Start Game" no longer overlaps the inventory line on the mobile.
- The result is shown at the end of a round showing the summary of all rounds.
HEROES  We have added a new Hero to the Event Store: Rex Jonesy stomp in battle!
- Standard Perk: Saurian Might
- Every 1 second adds 3% Commander Perk: Saurian Might +
- Every 1 second adds ] 9% of current health to damage the next wrong weapon hit.
- Available in the event on May 22 at. 20.00 Eastern Time
- Constructor's BASE no longer applies effects to broken components.
- ROSIE will no longer detonate proximity mines when placed near them.
- Shockwave will no longer cost endurance and trigger cooling if ability is interrupted.
- Decoy will no longer AOE hurt allies when using your move, creep perk.
- forward-looking now correctly applies to the entire mo
- Bull Rush is no longer targeted to allied players and NPCs.
- Shock Tower now reaches out to enemies behind low walls.
- Shockwave no longer stops in its animation.
- TEDDY now has a proper cooling when thrown by less than 60 energy.
- In A Pinch perk no longer has persistent VFX after changing weapons mid-reload.
- Hunters Instinct percussion lifecycles apply properly to melee attacks rather than all types of attacks. 19659007] Anti-Material Charge can no longer pass through TEDDY
- Phase Siphon no longer uses healing effects by phasing through allies.
- Phase Siphon now shows the correct cure value when used as Commander Perk.
- Blakebeard the Blackhearted's can no longer beat Storm King several times.
- Outlander capabilities are now correctly assigned to refrigeration reduction when used with 1 charge fragment.
VAPTER + ITEMS
- Trap Durability is now properly restored to its pre-mission value when it is not the Wargames or Storm Shield Defense mission .
- ] Note: We are working on a solution to reset the durability when a mission is completed.
- Players will now be eliminated when they fall outside the world in the Plankerton Storm Shield zone.
- Objects can  UI
- Without  Sound to the destruction of moisture plastics now plays correctly in Wargames
- Solved a problem in settings where all sliders were half their normal width.
Want to track the best community issues? Go to our Fortnite | Community Problems Trello Table here .