I had a problem. There is a channel-free air conditioner and heater in the back of my house that I would always forget to turn off so I wanted something I could use to control it from my smartphone and even automate so it would automatically send an "off" commend each evening. Neither would I spend $ 100 + on a Logitech Harmony device to get it done. I did a lot of research and ended up with VigoRise Universal IR Remote. It seems shockingly good for a $ 17 box from a brand without brand and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to manage devices such as TVs, cable boxes, DVD players, Blu-ray players, air conditioners or something else that uses a normal infrared remote control. It is fantastic!
Here is some additional information from the product page:
- [Voice Control] Works with Alexa Echo to control your home appliances simply by using the voice command, "Alexa, turn on the air conditioner", "Alexa, volume down on the TV".
- [DIY Function] Support DIY for manual learning and create more custom remote template as needed. The DIY function is not used for voice control.
- [App Operation] Automatically match the devices from the cloud database, check your home device remotely from anywhere.
- [Timer Setting] Customize your family's schedule, create multi-unit activities and scene on your phone to enjoy the chic life peacefully.
- [Compatibility] Manage your phone as your remote controls anywhere, support 50,000+ IR-controlled devices such as TV, Set Top Box, Air Conditioners, DVD, Audio, Fans and etc.
Follow ] @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep track of the latest and greatest offers we find online.
To learn more about our sponsored offers and sponsored opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The BGR Deals content is independent of editorial and advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our post .