Harbor launches for PlayStation 4, Switch and PC via Epic Games Store on February 4, developer The Game Bakers announced.
The game was first launched for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Xbox One and PC via Steam, GOG and Microsoft Store in December 2020.
Users who purchase the PlayStation 4 version of Harbor receive the PlayStation 5 version for free and vice versa.
Here is an overview of the game via its Steam page:
Does Love Really Defeat Everything?
Yu and Kay have fled to a forgotten planet and have left behind everything they knew.
Play two lovers at the same time as they settle in an unknown world. Explore the planet looking for parts and materials to fix your ship and make it a cozy home. Enjoy moments in everyday life as a married couple while you cook, prepare and gather precious resources to make it the next day.
Fight against those who try to tear you apart by synchronizing actions in battle, finding the perfect timing and rhythm while controlling both characters and fighting to keep them and their relationship alive.
In this unexpected RPG adventure, you can explore the beautifully eerie and unstable planet while enjoying the thrilling soundtrack of the famous musician, DANGER.
- Play two characters at the same time as you explore a fragmented planet, ward off enemies, or build your relationship.
- Make a choice about what is worth sacrificing to stay together and if you are willing to give up everything else for love.
- Glide across the grass, gather flow and clean up the rust as you explore this dreamy planet and uncover secret areas.
- Meet the creatures of the planet, who are both friends and enemies.
- Fight like the two characters in real time and rely on tactical sense and timing.
- Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds.
- Play a cohesive couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humor.
- Instant play, available, a break from a busy day, a game that makes you smile.
- A solo game that you can also play with a friend or romantic partner: another player can join or drop out at any time in local collaboration to share the adventure.
- The original soundtrack from the famous electric musician DANGER enhances the emotional experience of the game.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask you to follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Keep up the good work.
- No driving comments, including trolling, bait or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port assessment.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when sending spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. E.g:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the topic of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation ̵
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.