The Division 2 patch notes have been released for the new Tidal Basin update.
The latest Division 2 update is available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. It weighs in at approximately 7GB.
As the name suggests, the big new feature is the new Tidal Basin stronghold.
require your attention, "Ubisoft explains. "Completing this new site unlocked the Tidal Basin Stronghold."
Ubisoft reminds fans that the content will be available with a 425 gear score at World Tier 4.
The Division 2 Update Version 1.05 Patch Notes
The Division 2 Update Version 1.05 Patch Notes For PS4, Xbox One, and PC
Tidal Basin Stronghold
W • This update, the Black Tusk Stronghold Tidal Basin is unlocked.
World Time 5 Unlocks
You will be transferred automatically to World Tier 5.
• Enter the World Tier 5, in addition to the well-known Brands, the Gear Sets will be added to the loot pool
• Upon reaching World Tier 5, you'll be introduced to weekly invasions, which see the Black Tusk taking control of main missions and strongholds across the city. 1
• Once you hit World Tier 5, Heroic Difficulty becomes available for the Main Missions and the Strongholds.
• The Map "Fort McNair" will be added to the Conflict rotation
Two new Exotics
• With this update we also get two new exotics:
• Pestilence (Light Machine Gun)
• Nemesis (Sniper)
Announced Bug Fixes
• The Sniper M700 and the Rifle MK17 will get a damage reduction.
] • Crit Damage and Headshot Damage will be lowered across all existing gear, so if you have equipment with these stats on it, they will be different when you log in.
• internal cooldown
• Demolitionist Talent “Crisis Response
• Sniper Turret has been reworked
• You will have an internal cooldown. have a button above an enemy and the Turret will then shoot that NPC and it will automatically track it.
The Launch of the Chem Launcher has been a bit awkward.
• Now when you activate the Chem Launcher, it will activate and you can use it as a weapon until you put it away.
• That should also give you more control about the skill
• Aiming mechanism has been reworked, so you can mark targets faster
• The Skill Mods have been revamped
• The Bonuses you get from the Skill Mods correlate now with the amount of Skill Power required to unlock them.
Skill Power that you get on your gear.
• When you have less skill When you log on Friday, don't panic, you may be able to unlock a lot of mods that you could before .
• With these changes the builds should become more viable.
Weapon Mods changes
• All the weapon mods have been revamped:
• All weapon mods got new values, new positives, more in line what they would do in real life
• They also have lower values - since they don't have their drawbacks anymore.
is when there are multiple mods – like magazines – one of them will have higher positive values
• For every slot, there is a mod for every type of stat that has no negative values.
• Now you can choose the mods you want to use and that should also be more
• Sharpshooter Signature Weapon has a faster lock-on, so if you had the feeling that you missed the shot with the signature weapon, this should be addressed. 19659002] • LVOA-C, the Lightweight M4, the Shotgun AA12, LMG MG5 got a buff
• You will get a sensitivity slider when you are aiming down sight. with this update.