The affected products are:
- 45 ounces of chunky tomato, garlic and onion, with a June 6, 2020, best date
- 66 ounces of chunky tomato, garlic and onion, with a June 5, 2020 best by-date
- 66 ounces of chunky tomato, garlic and onions, with June 6, 2020, best date
- 66 oz old world style traditional with June 4, 2020, by date
- 66 ounce old meat World class, with a June 5, 2020, best to date
The sauces produced earlier this month were distributed nationally, the company said.
Customers can also contact Mizkan America for a replacement voucher and get some sauces retrieved for further investigation, the company said.
Mizkan America of Mt. Prospect, Illinois, is a subsidiary of Handa, Japan-based food company, Mizkan, specializing in vinegar, sauces, mustard and dressings. Mizkan Group bought Ragú and Bertolli in 201