If you need a physical or mental reset, the fold will be your best friend. This body strengthens your legs while stimulating the hip joints, opens the back of the legs and releases tension throughout the back and neck. If you feel anxious or overwhelmed, the action of folding forward in yourself and contact between your torso and leg will help calm your nervous system.
– Start standing and positioning your feet so they & # 39; re hip width apart (you can measure this distance by dropping your two fists between your feet).
– Find a good high position with a small bend in your knees.
– Inhale and reach your arms above your head.
– Exhale and fold yourself over your legs.
– Keep a good bend in your knees, relax your neck completely and let the head be heavy.
– The arms can hang, you can grip the opposite elbows to make a frame around your face, or you can mix your fingers and place them behind the neck. 19659005] – Use large exhalations to release tension, heat, discomfort in this position.
– Stay here for 1-2 minutes. For an extra powerful reset, repeat 3x.