AUBURN, Alabama ̵
Auburn fans already won this morning, then Auburn Undercover reported in our Pregame Notebook that zero Tiger starters are expected to miss the game with COVID-19 related issues. There will still be some players out, but given the way things looked at Auburn a few weeks ago when the practice had to close for a few days, Gus MalzahnThe team must be happy with the way it jumped back from an increase in case.
Can not be glued to the television during Auburn’s first home game under the light this year? Keep it locked with this link to great games, scores, injuries, revenue, stats and more all night long.
After the game, keep an eye out Auburn Undercover for instant analysis, player and coach interviews, statistical breakdowns, the biggest stories and much, much more Saturday night and out until Sunday. You will not want to miss it.
- 11:01 2Q: Bigsby is back in the game after what looked like a minor hip injury on Auburn’s first series. He quickly checks out for a carry.
- 11:20 2Q: Auburn’s defense gets its first three-and-out at night. After the point, the Tigers have it on their own 22.
- 12:06 2Q: Nix hits Anthony Schwartz on a 54-yard touchdown pass. TENNESSEE 10, AUBURN 7.
- 13:42 2Q: Vols stopped on third and short, but stitched the 47-yard field goal. TENNESSEE 10, AUBURN 0.
- END 1Q: TENNESSEE 7, AUBURN 0. Total yards: Tennessee 169, Auburn 74. Third downs: Tennessee 4-of-5, Auburn 1-of-3. Jarrett Guarantano: 9-for-12, 116 yards, rushing touchdown. Bo Nix: 2-for-7, 31 yards, interception.
- 0:12 1Q: Tennessee marches again. Guarantano has more than 100 yards past and the Vols are 4-of-5 on third down. Tennessee takes a timeout on Auburn’s 38-yard line.
- 2:40 1Q: Bo Nix throws his first career move at home. He is selected in the final zone looking for Anthony Schwartz.
- 3:45 1Q: Bigsby is out of the medicine tent and standing on the sidelines without his helmet.
- 3:45 1Q: Auburn is in the red zone after wins of 17, 11 and 13 yards.
- 5:56 1Q: Guarantano enters the final zone on a quarterback draw. An 80-yard touchdown drive for Vols. TENNESSEE 7, AUBURN 0.
- 6:55 1Q: Vols into the red zone after another third-down finish.
- 9:10 1Q: Auburn runback Tank Bigsby is examined by medical staff in the tent on the sideline.
- 9:10 1Q: Tennessee converts a third-and-15 on a 33-yard rush by Eric Gray.
- 10:44 1Q: A first down for Auburn on a Tank Bigsby race, but that’s it. Tigers point away.
- 12:29 1Q: Jamien Sherwood gets a sack on third down. Volunteers miss the 50-yard field. Auburn takes over at 33.
- 13:24 1Q: Tennessee within Auburn’s 30-yard line after a couple of great finishes by Jarrett Guarantano.
- 15:00 1Q: Tennessee gets the ball to open the game on its own 25-yard line.