Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ World https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ Rahul Gandhi Jibe by Prime Minister Narendra Modi following statement by Rajnath Singh on China in Parliament

Rahul Gandhi Jibe by Prime Minister Narendra Modi following statement by Rajnath Singh on China in Parliament



'Do Not Be Afraid': Rahul Gandhi Jibe on PM Modi After Center's China Statement

Rahul Gandhi’s attack today was in reference to a remark made by PM Modi in June (File)

New Delhi:

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has misled the country about China’s “intervention” in Ladakh, tweeted Congressman Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday after Defense Minister Rajnath Singh in a statement in parliament claimed that the South Asian country “does not recognize the current border (line of de facto control) “and had tried to violate it. “Do not be afraid to take the name of China,”

; wrote Mr Gandhi.

“It is clear from the Minister of Defense’s statement that Modi from has misled the country because of China’s intervention. Our country has always rallied behind the Indian Army and will do so in the future. Men Modi from, when will you stand up to China? When are you taking our country back? Do not be afraid to take China’s name, “he tweeted in Hindi.

Sir. Gandhi has attacked the center and Prime Minister Modi over their handling of the stand-off with China, which was crossed along the LAC – the de facto border – in May.

The congressman’s attack today was in reference to a remark made by PM Modi at an all-party meeting in June, days after 20 Indian soldiers sacrificed their lives in the line of duty in a clash with Chinese troops. “Neither anyone within our territory nor any of our positions have been captured,” Prime Minister Modi had said.

Sir. Gandhi, the former congressman, has often claimed that Prime Minister Modi is afraid of the Chinese.

Sir. Singh, who met his Chinese counterpart in Moscow last week, provided detailed information about the meeting in parliament on Tuesday. He said he made it clear that India wants to resolve this issue peacefully and “wants the Chinese side to work with us”. But “there should also be no doubt about our willingness to protect India’s sovereignty and territorial integrity,” he said.

China continues to be in illegal occupation of approx. 38,000 square kilometers in the Union Territory of Ladakh, he said, adding the county to be prepared for all emergency preparedness.

He also added that China had made several attempts to violate the LAC in other parts of the Western sector by mid-May.

There have been several rounds of military and ministerial talks with China on the situation at the LAC. The only measure taken by the Chinese side to ease the tension was its partial withdrawal from the Galwan Valley, the site of the June clashes, and some other areas.

Earlier this month, China tried to close Indian positions on the South Bank of Ladakh’s Pangong Lake and fired shots into the air. The Indian forces prevented the attempt.


Source link