- A woman in her 80s from Bernalillo County. The person was admitted to the hospital and had underlying conditions. The person was a resident of the Las Palomas Center in Albuquerque.
- A woman in her 90s from Chaves County. The person had underlying conditions and was a resident of Heartfelt Manor Assisted Living in Roswell.
- A woman in her teens from Eddy County.
- A woman in her 70s from Roosevelt County. The person was admitted to the hospital and had underlying conditions.
- A woman in her 70s from San Juan County. The person was admitted to the hospital and had underlying conditions.
- A man in his 60s from Socorro County. The person was admitted to the hospital and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths among New Mexico residents in connection with COVID-1
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 819 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Friday, New Mexico has reported a total of 35,770 cases.
Recent cases include:
- 178 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 26 new cases in Chaves County
- 9 new cases in Cibola County
- 76 new cases in Curry County
- 146 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 36 new cases in Eddy County
- 3 new cases in Grant County
- 54 new cases in Lea County
- 16 new cases in Lincoln County
- 30 new cases in Luna County
- 5 new cases in McKinley County
- 1 new sag in Mora County
- 23 new cases in Otero County
- 4 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 8 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 42 new cases in Sandoval County
- 29 new cases in San Juan County
- 4 new cases in San Miguel County
- 39 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 6 new cases in Sierra County
- 7 new cases in Socorro County
- 1 new sag in Taos County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 23 new cases in Valencia County
- 31 new cases among individuals filed by federal agencies in the Otero County Prison Facility
- 1 new case among inmates in the New Mexico Correction Department at the Lea County Correctional Facility
- 20 new cases among inmates in the New Mexico Correction Department at the Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County
Click here to see the number of positive cases in each county or zip code.
KOB 4 determined that there was a 9.6% positive result of the tests analyzed in Friday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 168 people are currently being treated for COVID-19 in the hospital. The number may include people who tested positive for COVID-19 out of state but are hospitalized in New Mexico.
As of Friday, there are 19,613 COVID-19 cases designated as restored by the New Mexico Department of Health.