– Advertisement –
With an update sent by Valve earlier today, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has met several major changes. The size of the update is approx. 1 GB.
Operation Broken Fang, which started on December 3, 2020, has ended. Ancient has replaced Train in the Active Duty card pool, and the developers have introduced the Snakebite Case with 17 new skins.
Users who have not yet completed their missions can do so until May 15 and also claim the rewards. The display models for chickens have apparently received a “visual upgrade”
Valve has also added a premium subscription service called CS: GO 360 Stats to users who want to continue to see competitive and wingman stats, as they did during Operation Broken Fang. The subscription, equivalent to DotA +, is worth $ 1 per share. Month.
Several users are furious at the removal of Train instead of Mirage from the Active Duty card pool and the inclusion of CS: GO 360 Stats, which critics say should be made available for free.
Snakebite Case has the gloves from Broken Fang Case as rare special items. The update also brings improved security and stabilizes the game. Several maps, including Nuke, Ancient and Frostbite, have also received minor adjustments.
CSGO Map Pool:
- Dust 2
OPERATION BROKEN FANG
- Operation Broken Fang is over. Players who have undefeated surgery stars must have until May 15 to claim their rewards for their surgery.
- Introduction to CS: GO 360 Stats – A subscription service for players who want to continue collecting official competitive and Wingman stats.
- Premier Competitive remains available to all players with a pick / ban process across the entire Active Duty Group card pool.
- Resumes remain available and have been moved to Wargames.
- Introduction to the Snakebite box with 17 community-designed weapon finishes and Broken Fang Case set of gloves as rare special items.
- Chicken models have received a visual upgrade.
- Fixed community cards whose textures appear black as a result of previous security patches.
- The key can again be bound to commands. If you used this key before, tie it again.
- Further safety and stability improvements.
- Added a large community map option to fade the Boost Player Contrast feature beyond the fog plane far-Z by setting the fadeplay visibilityfarz to ‘true’ in info_map_parameters.
- Ancient has been added to the current Active Duty Group competition card pool, and Train has been removed from Active Duty Group.
- Grind and Mocha have been added to official matchmaking in Scrimmage, Casual and Deathmatch game modes, replacing Apollo, Engage and Anubis.
- Calavera and Pitstop have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode, replacing Elysion and Guard.
- New route from CT alleys to a place
- Extended T-entrance on the left side of the center
- Opened skylight in the T-tunnel to a place
- Extended plantable bomb zone at B-place
- Opened ledge in one place
- Various minor bug fixes
- Fixed a clipping issue on the T-lobby window
- Centered a lamp that meandered me
- Renovated interior lighting
- Fixed delivery drones are stuck in the lower right corner of the map
- Added drone clips to improve drone navigation delivery
- Fixed rare cases of looting spawning in inaccessible areas / inside terrain
- Made a window frame in Alpha not solid (thanks Musti)
- Cut wood railings in the frozen lake area
- Improved the appearance of the ice structure when Shader Detail is set to Medium or lower
- Fixed a missing face on a wooden beam in the city
- Added a sound effect in the server room