Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s latest update is live; developer Treyarch has released the complete patch notes. The update implements bug fixes and objective tuning for Zombies, and the patch notes also include some details about the return to cult favorite Dead Ops Arcade mode, which will be restored in first person.
The update focuses on Zombies’ new outbreak mode, which is an open-world, co-op variation of Call of Duty’s traditional zombies. Instead of fighting hordes of zombies in a series of rounds, Outbreak hands out a team of players to achieve a series of goals in any order they desire, over a large open space filled with zombies.
Also in the patch notes, Treyarch describes what players can expect in Rapid Fire Moshpit and Dead Ops Arcade: First Person, both of which are scheduled to go live in Black Ops Cold War on March 4th. Rapid Fire Moshpit is a playlist composed of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed and Hardpoint but only on the game̵
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War March 2 update of patch notes
- Combined weapons
- Adjusted Zone Capture time in Combined Arms Assault.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, Jump Pads, Krasny Soldier and Dragon Relic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing a Megaton HVT below elimination targets.
- Eliminate Objective no longer removes additional enemies between HVT jumps for better balance difficulty with other Outbreak targets.
- Fixed an issue with zombies pausing or patching incorrectly in relation to the Holdout target.
- Fixed an issue where the Krasny Soldier’s flamethrower attack would not damage damage under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue where the flashlight would remain on after looking below the holdout target.
- Resolved an issue where Tombstone Soda could cause the player to fall out of the game room in Golova, Alpine and Ruka.
- Resolved an issue where Chopper Gunner could fly out of play after multiple uses.
- Resolved an issue where Ray Gun splashes could break all armor if the player had Jugger-Nog Tiers III, IV and V.
- Field upgrades
- Resolved an issue where Healing Aura mistakenly gained the benefit of Quick Revives Tier IV ability.
GameSpot may receive a commission from retailers.