aNCHOR has released a new gameplay video and the first producer letter for Bee-Luv action games Project Mikhail.
The manufacturer’s letter touches on the following topics:
- 01. Will the game be available on platforms other than Switch and PC (Steam)? – At a later date, yes. After launch, depending on the state of the game, aNCHOR will decide to prioritize updates or ports for additional platforms, so the release date on these platforms is currently undecided.
- 02. Allow us to turn the damage display on or off ̵
- 03. Please add even more BETA (Beings of Extra Terrestrial) – Adjustments are underway to add more.
- 04. Regarding “Single-Player” mode – In this mode you can enjoy the story and create your very own Tactical Surface Fighter.
- 05. Regarding “Battle” games – Play with gameplay skills, intellectual satisfaction and tactics.
Project Mikhail going out to Switch and PC in August.
Watch the videos below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Keep up the good work.
- No driving comments, including trolling, bait or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port assessment.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when sending spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. E.g:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the topic of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.