HOLLYWOOD, Fla. – Memorial Healthcare System announced on Wednesday that it has received its first batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine and is currently planning appointments for medical professionals and those aged 65 or over.
The Pfizer BioNtech vaccine is also still offered by the healthcare system as long as stocks last.
The vaccinations are only available by appointment.
There are two options for signing up for appointments: visit https://mychart.mhs.net. Programmed in your chart is a section titled “Appointments”
Those who meet the criteria for making an appointment can also call the Health System Central Planning by calling 954-276-4340 Monday-Friday from noon. 8 to kl. Be aware that callers may experience longer waiting times than usual.
Below are the vaccination sites and opening hours that are currently open for appointments:
- Memorial Specialty Pharmacy, 9581 Premier Parkway, Miramar.
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, 9 to 17:30 Closed on Sundays.
- Memorial Regional Hospital Conference Center, 3501 Johnson Street, Hollywood.
- Opening hours: Monday, dinner until 19.30; Tuesday to Friday at 9-16. Closed on weekends.
What can you expect at the vaccination sites?
- Vaccines are only delivered by appointment as long as stocks last.
- Bring a state-issued license or photo ID to check in on site. Healthcare professionals must show proof of license.
- To maintain social distance, companions without appointments are asked to remain outside.
- Wear a shirt or top with the upper arm available.
- Children are not allowed on site. There is no babysitting on site.
Where are Broward County COVID-19 Vaccination Sites?
Before you go: Download and complete COVID-19 vaccine consent forms
Copyright 2021 by WPLG Local10.com – All rights reserved.