Meghan Markle is on fire for her appearance in Wimbledon last week after a new claim that the spectators were asked not to take his photo.
Media Consultant Sally Jones, who was in the same row as the Duchess of Sussex, when supporting Pal Serena Williams from the stands, told Britain's Daily Telegraph that she was being instructed by a royal protection officer not to take pictures of Meghan, 37, when she participated in the tennis tournament "in private capabilities".  "I told him it was bonkers, and even though I had tried to snatch the duchess, I would have an unclear picture of her right ear," Jones said to the expiration, calling the probation "another example of stupid control reaction."
Jones also believed that the officer was "rather embarrassed" by the alleged demand and noted, "He seemed a little mystified why he was asked to make such a request."
"Apart from anything else "Hundreds of people were clicking away. I told him," Have you thought of having a word with one of these television cameras? "He looked a little uncomfortable," Jones said.
However, according to a palace insider, a picture ban is not exactly unheard of.
"It is not unusual for people to accompany members of the royal family on private or public events to ask the public not to take pictures. It is to enable members of the royal family to engage with people and events, "the source says.
Meghan and husband Prince Harry's quest for privacy has become a controversial topic in recent months, especially after the birth of their 2-month-old son, Archie.
On Saturday, the proud parents held a private baptism for their child and later released two pictures from the intimate event. They didn't reveal who Archie's godparents are.