Health officials say they now have 23 cases of measles in the Clark County outbreak, and handle two further suspected cases of the infection.
Most of the confirmed cases concern children under the age of 10, however, four cases involving children aged 11-18 years involve a completed case for a person over 19 years of age.
The infected visited several public places while infectious, including Portland International Airport, IKEA and several health facilities and schools.
] "Measles can be so contagious, that you can be in a room and if you are receptive, two hours after someone has lost measles and still gets the disease, "says Dr. Alan Melnick, Director of Public Health for Clark County.
Measles symptoms begin with mild fever, cough, runny nose and red eyes followed by rash.
If you or your child are showing signs of measles, call your health care provider before entering so they can limit exposure to others in the waiting room.
KATU News reached health officials in the surrounding counties; Multnomah, Clackamas, Cowlitz, Klickitat and Washington have no case.
"Most are immunized, but again, measles have a way of finding people who are not. It is the most contagious human disease we know about," Dr. Paul Lewis with Multnomah County Health said.
Dr. Lewis says that if you have a child under the age of 1
If you have further questions about the measles, call your local health department:
- Clark County Public Health: (360) 397-8021
- Clackamas County Public Health: (503) 655-8411
- Multnomah County Public Health: (503) 988-3406
- Washington County Public Health: (503) 846-3594
Below is a list of all the places where the infected patients visited while infectious:
Health Care Facilities:  Kaiser Cascade Park, 12607 SE Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver
- 1 to 8:30 pm. Saturday, January 12.
- 12:30 to 19:30 Saturday 19th January.
Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center, 2211 NE 139th St., Vancouver
- 8:30 Saturday, January 12th to 9:00 pm 1 Sunday, January 13th.
- pm. 17.45 Sunday, January 13 and at. 12.30 Monday, January 14 at. 19659014 kl. 11:40 am on Monday, January 14th until 6:00 pm 5:10 am Tuesday, January 15
Magnolia Family Clinic, 2207 NE Broadway, Suite 200, Portland, at. 11.30 to 3.00 on Tuesday, 8 January.
Memorial Urgent Care, 3400 Main St., Vancouver from 9 am until 19:50 Saturday, January 19th.
Emergency Department of PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, 400 NE Mor Joseph Pl., Vancouver
- 10 pm Saturday, at. 12 to 4 Sunday, January 13
- 12.30 to 8.30 Sunday, January 13.
Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel Emergency Department, 2801 N Gantenbein Ave., Portland, at. 11:30 to 14:00 Saturday, January 12,
Vancouver Clinic, 700 NE 87th Ave., Vancouver
- 3:30 to 7 pm Friday, January. 11.
- 10:45 to 1:30 PM Saturday, Jan. 12.
- 4:30 to 7:30 Sunday, January 13.
- 9:30 to 1:00 Monday, Jan 14.
Vancouver Clinic Columbia Tech Center, 501 SE 172. Ave., Vancouver from pm. 11.30 to kl. 16.00 Friday, January 11,
Christian Academic Cornerstone, 10818 NE 117th Ave., Vancouver Friday January 4,
Eisenhower Elementary School, 9201 NW Ninth Ave., Vancouver Tuesday January 8 and Wednesday, January 9.
Evergreen High School, 14300 NE 18th St., Vancouver Wednesday, January. 9.
Hearthwood Elementary School, 801 NE Hearthwood Blvd., Vancouver Monday, January 7; Tuesday, January 8th and Wednesday, January 9th.
Image Elementary School, 4400 NE 122nd Ave., Vancouver Tuesday, January 8 and Wednesday, January 9.
Orchards Elementary School, 11405 NE 69th St., Vancouver Monday, January 14th.
Public health requires exclusion of students and staff without documented immunity to measles from schools, childcare and other congregate settings.
Slavic Christian Academy, 7300 MacArthur Blvd., Vancouver Monday, Jan 7th.
Tukes Valley Primary School, 20601 NE 167th Ave., Battle Ground Tuesday, January 8th.
Tukes Valley Middle School, 20601 NE 167th Ave., Battle Ground Tuesday, January 8,
Vancouver Home Connection, 301 S. Lieser Road, Vancouver Monday, January 7; Wednesday Jan 9; and Friday, January 11th.
Portland International Airport (PDX), 7000 NE Airport Road, Portland
- 10:45 to 15:45 Monday, January 7 – Who Spent Time in Concourse D and Delta Sky Lounge  7:30 am to 11 pm Tuesday, January 15 – luggage claim and the southern end of the ticket office (near Alaska Airlines and Starbucks)
Costco, 4849 NE 138th Ave., Portland
- 1 to 5:30 pm Tuesday, Jan. 8
- 5:30 to 8:40 pm Wednesday, Jan. 16
Moda Center (Trail Blazer's game), 1 N Center Court St., Portland 5:30 am to 11:30 am Friday 11 January.
Amazon Lockers, 1131 SW Jefferson St., Portland, at. 15.30 to 19.00 Thursday, Jan. 10.
Chuck's Produce, 13215 SE Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver from 8 to 11:45 Thursday, January 10 and 2.30 to 17.30 Friday, January 11.
Christ's Savior Church, 3612 F St., Vancouver from 9:30 am to noon Sunday, January 6, and 6 to 11:30 Sunday, January 6. at 9:10 to 3 pm Sunday, Jan. 13
The Church of Truth, 7250 NE 41. St., Vancouver from 8 pm 11 to 16:30 Sunday, Jan 6.
Dollar Tree, 7809-B Vancouver Plaza Drive, Vancouver
- 6:30 to 9:10 pm Tuesday, January 15th.
- Tuesday, January 15th.
Fisher Investments, 5525 NW Fisher Creek Drive, Camas
- Kl. 06:00 to 19:00 Thursday 10 January to 19:00 Friday 11 January 19659014 at. 6.20 am to 7 pm Monday, January 14 at 7:20 pm to 7 pm 19:00 Tuesday, January 15
GracePoint Christian Church, 7300 MacArthur Blvd., Vancouver from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday, January. 7.
IKEA, 10280 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland from 4:30 to 20:30 Friday, January 11th.
Pho Green Papaya, 13215 SE Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver from 7.30 to 10.30 Thursday, January. 10.
Rejuvenation, 1100 SE Grand Ave. 3.30 to 7.30 Thursday 10 January.
Verizon Wireless at Cascade Station, 10103 NE Cascades Parkway, Portland from 5am to 11pm Monday, June. 14.