Konami will not participate in E3 2021, which runs from June 12 to 15, but is in “deep development on a number of key projects,” the company said in a statement. Updates on these projects are scheduled for the “coming months.”
Get the full message from Konami below.
Due to timing, we are not ready to present at E3 this year. We want to assure our fans that we are in deep development with a number of key projects, so stay tuned for some updates in the coming months. While we are not participating this year, we have great respect for ESA and know that 2021will be a great success. We will continue to support ESA and wish the best to all participants in this year’s show.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Keep up the good work.
- No driving comments, including trolling, bait or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you are not interested in a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port assessment.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when sending spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. E.g:
Woe is Leomon.Specify the topic of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.