As they did Wednesday night, Shawn Michaels and Paul “HHH” Levesque spoke to the media after night 2 of NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver.
Full and free audio can be found below by clicking the red button, but here are a few highlights:
- Asked whether Gable Steveson has signed a contract, Levesque said the Olympics are his top priority and Steveson and his father were guests tonight and for WrestleMania. He’s a big fan of WWE, and Levesque is a big fan of him, and if he chooses to eventually sign a deal, Levesque thinks he’ll be good at it.
- On Adam Cole’s future, Levesque said to watch Tuesday and reiterated his line to Wednesday on how a loss does not necessarily mean a call to the main list.
- Levesque said Brian “Road Dogg”
- Everyone was medically cleared after the show including Cole and Kyle O’Reilly.
- Whether TakeOver will be two nights in the future depends on many circumstances. Things just worked out right this year.
- There is no immediate plan for UK TakeOvers due to the pandemic, but once things are ready, they cannot wait to do them. They are waiting and seeing approach with the June date already announced.
- Michaels said that if he was part of the Performance Center in the 20s, he thinks the structure and support would have done him good.
For the full 30 minutes, just click below.