The Shout! Factory
The cast of Hallmark Channel's "When Calls the Heart" gathers.
SALT LAKE CITY ̵
Two cast members of the show shared an appreciation for fans
- Paul Greene who plays Carson Shepherd on the show tweeted his thanks for the fans and added that the controversy left throwing in a "hard place".
- He wrote "love all thank you. Great love and support through this hard place. Remember! Love and tenderness wins."
Andrea Brooks who plays Faith Carter on the show, thanked fans for "the enormous exhaustion of love and support in the past week. "
- " Hi #Heester, I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that I appreciate the enormous discharge of love and support over the past week. Your kindness and dedication do not go I love being part of this family, thank you, "Brooks wrote on Instagram.
Context: Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli were among dozens of parents named in a study accusing them of bribing their children's way into college. Loughlin and Giannulli allegedly claim to pay $ 500,000 to allow their children to be recruited to the University of Southern California to attend school, weekly weekly entertainment. None of the children have ever competed in the crew.
- Hallmark Channel cuts the tapes with Loughlin in the immediate rmath of the scandal that I wrote to Deseret News.
- Hallmark Channel guaranteed fans that the scandal will not ruin the show. Deadline reports that the station will not cancel the show, but will continue to find out the creative direction of the show.
- In an Instagram post, Hallmark said that the show will return as I wrote to Deseret News
- "Hope Valley has many more stories left to share and we will tell you the details soon," said the post. .