You'll first want to make sure that you have a payment method set up in Google (we walk you through that below). Each time you make a purchase, Google will ask for your CVC (card verification code that is located on the back of most cards) for security purposes. Here's how to use the new service.
Credit card debit card to your Google Account
1. From your browser, go to myaccount.google.com
2. Click on Payments & subscriptions
3. Select Manage payment methods
4. Click Add a payment method and enter your card number, name and address.
5. Click Save . Now you'll be able to use your debit or credit card for future purchases while in the Chrome browser.
Making a payment in Google Chrome
1. You are signed in to Chrome when you're ready to check out. When you click on the payment method, a box will appear that says Show cards saved in your Google Account
2. Click on the box and select which card you'd like to use, if you've entered more than one.
3. Enter your CVC number and click Confirm .
And that's it! Hopefully that means more typing your card every time you want to make a purchase, and no more taking the extra step to turn on Chrome Sync.
The one caveat to keep in mind is that not all shopping sites can use this feature yet, so don't take it out on Google if you have to do a little extra work from time to time.