Hot on the heels of Jimmy's message about his brand new Sundragon amp, Fender has revealed the full details of Jimmy Page Signature Telecasters.
During 2019, Fender will release a total of four Artist Signature guitars modeled after the Fender Telecaster. In 1967, Page 8 placed circular mirrors on the original Tele's body before completely stripping and painting its own psychedelic dragon pattern in bright colors. (It was after all, 1967.)
He would continue to play the guitar for the majority of Led Zeppelin's debut album, as well as many other times on stage and in the studio – especially for the solo on "Trappe til sky. "
Fender's Jimmy Page Telecaster models include two Custom Shop guitars and two standard production runs:
- Jimmy Page Dragon Telecaster, one of two Custom Shop models, will be available in March for $ 25,000. 1
- Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster, as standard production run, will be available in spring 2019, for a much more affordable $ 2,499.99. Unlike the Mirrored Custom Shop model, standard Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster only has a white lacquered lacquer finish.
- Jimmy Page Telecaster reproduces the iconic illustrations of the pages, while giving the guitar's vintage-fitting features like a custom "Oval C" -shaped neck that matches the original Tele's neck profile and a 7.25 "fretboard radius. It is also the cheapest of the models, at $ 1,399.99 and will be available Summer 2019.
Continue reading to see all the new Jimmy Page Signature Telecasters, with full specifications directly from Fender.
Custom Shop Jimmy Page Dragon Telecaster
Custom Shop Jimmy Page Mirrored Telecaster
Specifications for both Jimmy Page Dragon Telecaster and Jimmy Page Mirrored Telecaster:
- Off-center nail two-part ash
- Period-accurate white-lacquered lacquer finish with eight circular mirrors OR Dragon design hand painted by Paul Waller and Page himself
- Trio by Fender Custom Shop Hand-Wound 58 single-coil pickups, routed through modern Tele® wires and a 3-position pic coup switch
- Tinted Maple Neck & # 39; s "Oval C" profile is comfortable for almost any style of play and fits exactly with the profile of the original instrument
- 7.25 "radius rosewood fingerboard fits the era's specifications right down to 21 vintage-size frets
- Custom 8-hole clear pickguard
- & Esquire® bridge
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- Leg nut and wing string with metal spacer  Jimmy Page Mirrored Telecaster® has a hand-drawn signature, and Jimmy Page Dragon® Telecaster® is partially painted by Jimmy Page
- Includes a custom & # 39; Anvil & # 39; Flight case, red sprouted cable, violin bow, rosin, Herco® guitar picks and certificate of authenticity (Dragon) OR vintage style tweed hardshell case, black sprouted cable, Ace "Stained Glass" strap, Herco® guitar picks and certificate of authenticity (Mirror)  Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster
Specifications for Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster:
- Crosspiece ash bodies
- Lacquer finish to full tone
- Couple Jimmy Page Custom & # 39; 59 Tele® single coil pickups
- Custom "Oval C "-shaped maple neck, 7.25" radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage fritter for smooth playing
- "Toplader" bridge for piercing or top-loading string for warmer tone and reduced tension so that strings are more easily bent
- Leg nut vintage-style round string tree
- Pure Vintage LC "S" Line "Fender Deluxe" Tuning Machine for Authentic Style and Performance
- Jimmy Page Signature (not handwritten) on the headboard and on the user defined chrome necklace  Vintage tweed case with eight round mirrors
- Black sprouted cable, vintage style "colored glass" strap and a custom authenticity certificate
Jimmy Page Telecaster
Specifications for Jimmy Page Telecaster:  Satin lacquer finish over a render of Jimmy's iconic artwork
- Tele body ash & # 39; s Tele body
- Custom "Oval C" shaped maple neck that duplicates the exact neck profile from Page & # 39; s Telecaster
- Road Worn® lacquer finish on the neck
- Periodically correct 7.25 "radius plate rosewood fingerboard
- Two custom wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single coil pickups
- " Toplader "bridge with threaded steel saddle; String upper load mode for rounder sound with lighter bend (like Jimmy Page) or traditional piercing for classic Fender twang.
- Tunestyl tuners offer classic style and stable stability
- Includes vintage style black hardshell case
See all new products and highlights from Winter NAMM 2019