Facebook has said it will block "praise, support and representation of white nationalism and separatism" on Facebook and Instagram next week.
The social media giant also promised to improve his ability to identify and block material from terrorist groups
Facebook users seeking offenses will be targeted at a charity fighting extreme right-wing extremity.
The social network is under pressure after a man livestreamed an attack on two mosques in New Zealand.
Facebook had previously allowed some white nationalist content which it did not regard as racist ̵
- Social Pages To Stop NZ Attack Clips
- The People Killed When Asking  The company said it had considered white nationalism an acceptable form of expression in line with "things like American pride and Basque separatism, which is a important part of people's identity ".  But in a blog post on Wednesday, it said that after three months of consultation with "members of civil society and academics", it was found that white nationalism could not be "meaningfully separated" from white supremacy and organized hate groups.
& # 39; Not just the postman "
In the aftermath of shootings earlier in the month in New Zealand, several world leaders called on social media to take more responsibility for the extremist material put on their platforms.
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern the Social Welfare mentioned network was "the publisher not only the postman" in the light of their potential responsibility for the material that was partly on them.
Facebook has previously recognized that a video of the attack that left 50 people dead was considered more than 4,000 times before it was taken down.
The company said within 24 hours it had blocked 1.2 million copies at the time of upload and deleted another 300,000.
A group representing French Muslims claims Facebook and YouTube for letting the footage be published on their platforms
Other technological groups also took steps to squeeze the sharing of the video. Reddit banned an existing discussion forum on its site called "watchpeopledie" after clips of the attack were shared on the forum.
Valve, who runs the Steam gaming network, said it had removed more than 100 "tribute" by users seeking to commemorate the alleged shooter.