Today, the new wrestling promotion – All Elite Wrestling – kicks off with its very first PPV, titled Double or Nothing. AEW's first event is a big deal for wrestling fans as it gives them more high-production promotions to choose from. We're just a couple of hours from The Elite changing the world.
The event takes place at MGM Grand Garden Arena, in Las Vegas, Nevada, and for those who won't be attending the show, there are multiple ways to watch it. If you live in the United States, you will have to watch Double or Nothing on WarnerMedia's B / R Live. If you live in the UK, Double or Nothing will air on the ITV Box office channel at 1
Double or Nothing will air at 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET / 1 AM BST (May 26) / 10 AM AET (May 26), with a kickoff show called "The Buy-In" airing on B / R Live or on AEW's YouTube. There will be two matches on the card: Casino Royale and Kip Sabian vs. Battle. Sammy Guervara.
Double or Nothing Match Card:
- Casino (Battle) Royale (Buy-In Pre-Show… # 1 Contender Match)
- Kip Sabian Vs. Sammy Guervara (Buy-In Pre-Show)
- Aja Kong, Yuka Sakazaki, & Emi Sakura vs. Hikaru Shida, Riho, & Ryo Mizunami
- The Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Beretta) vs. Angelico & Jack Evans
- SCU (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky) vs. Strong Hearts (Cima, T-Hawk, and Lindaman from China's OWE)
- Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho (# 1 Contender Match)
- Dr. Britt Baker vs. Nyla Rose vs. Kylie Rae
- Cody vs. Dustin Rhodes
- The Young Bucks vs. Matt & Nick Jackson The Lucha Bros (Pentagon Jr. & Fenix) For The AAA Tag Team Championships
Like every person on the internet, GameSpot's Wrestle Buddies, Mat Elfring and Chris E. Hayner have opinions about who will win and lose the matches at Double or Nothing, and you can check those all out below. Make sure you come back to GameSpot on Saturday, May 25 for live coverage and a review of the show.