Home https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ US https://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/ David Castro: 17-year-old fatally shot in rage as he left a Houston Astros game, police say

David Castro: 17-year-old fatally shot in rage as he left a Houston Astros game, police say

Police spokesman Jodi Silva said authorities were investigating the shooting on Tuesday of David Castro, who was a passenger in his father’s vehicle, as a homicide.

“We are investigating the possibility of a rage, but we are not sure,” Silva said.

“The two drivers exchanged hand gestures, and the suspect followed the victim’s vehicle out onto the East Freeway and then on to McCarty Street. There, the suspect fired several shots at his father’s truck and hit one of the male passengers at least once,” a Houston police officer said. press release said.

Paul Castro, David̵

7;s father, told CNN that he was driving his two sons after the Houston Astros’ game when they encountered the suspect in a white vehicle.

Castro said they were stopped in traffic after the game, about two blocks from the stadium. He let three cars from lanes next to him pass before trying to move up, and that was when he encountered the suspect, he said. The suspect’s vehicle was in a lane that melted into Castros and there was a police officer monitoring the traffic.

“I look in the rearview mirror on my right and see it [the suspect’s] car. I had let three cars go, I started driving and he starts moving into my lane. I do not give up and he approaches, he pulls up to the cones, opens his car door and starts yelling at me, “Castro said. He yells at me and points at me. All I did was, I moved and I say ‘I’ve already dropped three cars.’ The police ask me to stop, so I stop, he goes, so he won. He took the field. ”

Police are searching for the suspect who is believed to have shot a teenager in Houston.

But the incident did not end there. Castro says he and his sons were nervous about the meeting, so they went a different direction, and the suspect chased them for about 3 miles, flashing his high beams before getting so close, Castro could not see his car lights.

Castro said he decided to make a turn, and when he turned around, he heard shots.

Castro said his son was put on life support – because his family wanted to donate his organs – before being pronounced dead Thursday at. 16.45, said Castro.

David was a percussionist in the Westside High School marching band and was looking forward to becoming section leader in the fall during what would have been his final year, his father said.

“He was the gentlest and best kid in the world. He would not use these electric fly spreaders I have, he would literally not hurt a fly,” Castro said. “He cared about other people first.”

Police have released surveillance footage of the suspect’s vehicle and are asking for information about the suspect or the vehicle.

The suspect was driving what is believed to be a four-door white Buick sedan with a sunroof.

Source link