This week’s big Nintendo Switch release is Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin. This is the follow-up to the 3DS original from 201
As planned, Capcom has rolled out its first update for the game. While you can play the game as it is at release, this update is coming around 500 MB, includes some changes and minor bug fixes.
Here are the complete patch notes for version 1.0.3, with permission from the official Monster Hunter website:
Day 1 update: Ver.1.0.3
- To be able to use DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin to the latest version.
- – You can check which version you are currently using by navigating to the Stories 2 icon on the HOME menu on your Nintendo Switch and pressing the + button.
- – Online gaming requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, you can play local multiplayer as long as each player uses the same version of the software.
Approx. 0.5 GB (500 MB)
- – If you have purchased the digital version, the total amount of space required adds up to approx. 14.5 GB.
- – Make sure you have enough empty space before downloading the update.
Main additions / changes
- Access to the content from the Deluxe Kit as well as the add-on content as well as the pre-order bonus.
Bug fixes / miscellaneous
- Load times have been reduced (this fix has already been applied to the trial version).
- Minor bug fixes have been made.
If you’re still not sure about this game, it’s a good starting point for beginners and a fun turn-based RPG in general. Check out our full review to see what we thought.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Have you noticed anything else? Leave a comment below.