Another update is available for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and developer Treyarch has released the complete patch notes. The update is currently live – it is primarily aimed at implementing bug fixes and objective tuning for Zombies. But it also includes some details about the cult favorite Dead Ops Arcade mode and specifically its first-person version.
The update focuses on Zombies’ new outbreak mode, which is a co-op variation in the open world of Call of Duty’s traditional zombies. Instead of fighting hordes of zombies in a series of rounds, Outbreak hands out a team of players to achieve a series of goals in any order they desire, over a large open space filled with zombies.
Also in the patch notes, Treyarch describes what players can expect in Rapid Fire Moshpit and Dead Ops Arcade: First Person, both of which are scheduled to go live in Black Ops Cold War on March 4th. Rapid Fire Moshpit is a playlist composed of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed and Hardpoint but only on the game̵
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War March 2 update of patch notes
- Combined weapons
- Adjusted Zone Capture time in Combined Arms Assault.
- Added various stability fixes for issues with Objectives, Jump Pads, Krasny Soldier and Dragon Relic.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing a Megaton HVT below the elimination target.
- Eliminate Objective no longer removes additional enemies between HVT jumps for better balance in difficulty with other Outbreak targets.
- Fixed an issue with zombies pausing or clapping incorrectly against the Holdout target.
- Fixed an issue where the Krasny Soldier’s flamethrower attack would not damage damage under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue where the flashlight continued to be on after looking below the holdout target.
- Resolved an issue where Tombstone Soda could cause the player to fall out of the game room in Golova, Alpine and Ruka.
- Resolved an issue where Chopper Gunner could fly out of play after multiple uses.
- Resolved an issue where Ray Gun splash damage could break all armor if the player had Jugger-Nog Tiers III, IV and V.
- Field upgrades
- Resolved an issue where Healing Aura mistakenly gained the benefit of Quick Revives Tier IV ability.
GameSpot may receive a commission from retailers.