Nintendo has announced Four Emblem: Three Houses Expansion Pass, which will include four waves of downloadable content that can be launched for $ 24.99. Different free updates are also planned.
Enlargement downloadable content will include new maps, new costumes, and new playable characters that expire between July 26 this year and April 30, 2020.
A bundle that includes the game and the expansion card is now available-purchase at Nintendo eShop for $ 84.98. Purchase of the expansion pass includes access to all four waves of downloadable content that they publish, as well as new Officers' Academy outfits for male and female Byleth protagonists on the launch day.
Here is an overview of the expansion pass through Nintendo .com:
Strategic warfare rages on the Fodlan's great land, and this turn-based tactical RPG becomes even deeper with four waves of downloadable content. You can access all four as they release with Expansion Pass, which is available for pre-order on July 3rd. Expansion Pass owners will receive Officer's Academy outfits for female and male Byleth on Day One. Remember: You are a professor in one of the academy's mighty houses, so why not see that part?
- Wave 1: Officers Academy outfits for female and male Byleth available Day One (July 26)
- Wave 2: Additional charts, useful game components and more will be released on October 31st 2019
- Wave 3: Additional quests and costumes will be released on 12/31/2019; plus another free update
- Wave 4: Discover new story content with additional playable characters, locations and more will be released on April 30, 2020; plus, another free update
Fire Emblem: Three Houses due to Switch on July 26.
See a new 10-minute overview trailer and set of Japanese TV spots below. See screenshots of Byleth costumes in the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged Gematsu. However, we ask to follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic .
- No drive comments including trolling, baiting or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment . If you don't care about a topic, you don't need to comment.
- No offensive comments . This includes abuse, threatening, pornographic, misleading or libelous content / languages as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No portrayal .
- No consensus law .
- Use spoiler tags when post spoiler or NSFW (non-naked) content. For example:
Ve is Leomon.Specify the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators . You don't have to agree with each other, but discuss politely. If you find that a comment does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This commentary policy can be changed at any time.