This story is part of, CNET’s gift selection with expert advice, reviews and recommendations for the latest technical gifts for you and your family.
is technically the day after Thanksgiving, but some of the best discounts are here now – especially for Amazon’s home security products. Whether you are looking for video doorbells, lights or home security kits, you can find great discounts on any of them. (For the record), , mens , although both have temporary offers in the meantime.) These are the best deals we’ve found so far, but before we jump into these, there are some basic rules:
- Offers already live on Amazon’s website are at the top.
- We do not know exactly when the rest of the deals will go live on Amazon, however already teasing many of the same sales starting Sunday, November 22, so it’s a safe choice that most of these should be live by Sunday morning.
- That said, many of these offers may also be available in the past via Alexa voice booking.
- Note that many of these are a return to Prime Day downturns, but there are some new additions.
- It is not impossible that there are further bundle and addition agreements, but we do not expect these prices to be lower between now and the end of the year.
- Note that many of these have already been backordered for two to three weeks, and these ship times are likely to be longer. However, Amazon devices rarely go “sold out” – shipping dates are just pushed further back in most cases.
Can’t see anything you want here? Don’t worry – morethe sale is coming.
This story was posted earlier and is updated frequently. Prices and availability were accurate at the time of last publication but are subject to change without notice.
Offers available now
Chris Monroe / CNET
The ring offers live 1080p video, motion alarms and two-way voice communication and a feature called Pre-Roll (when someone or something triggers the motion sensor, you can see what happened before that). This deal saves almost 50% on the normal retail price of $ 250 and throws an Echo Show 5 ($ 90 list price) to start.
Note that the Ring Pro does not have a rechargeable battery. If you can not connect it to the existing doorbell wires at your front door, this is not the video doorbell for you. Read our Ring Video Doorbell Pro review.
The ringkighulskammen is perfect for residents of apartments or people without stuck doorbells. It’s super easy to install, and $ 70 is a super inviting price. If you are generally interested in video doorbells, this is a great place to start. Read our Ring Peephole Cam review.
Ringalarm is a modular security set for the home, and you can get various arrangements of the set for large discounts. However, the five pieces with a free Echo Dot are the best deal with a 50% discount on the list price. You can also get 14-piece sets for an impressive $ 200.
Taylor Martin / CNET
The Rings Floodlight Cam usually sells for $ 250, so it’s a pleasant surprise to find the camera for under $ 200 – let alone with a free Echo Show 5 smart screen tossed in. This package is perfect for launching your outdoor security system, whether it’s to protect your house from burglars or just to spy on raccoons that keep getting into your trash. Read our Ring Floodlight Cam review.