Amazon's annual Prime Day sales event – one of the year's biggest online negotiating days only matched by Black Friday – is less than a month away now. Although it has only been one thing for some years, other retailers have also noticed Prime Days success and have even started launching their own sales to compete with Amazon. It's good news for deal-hungry shoppers, as it gives you even more opportunities to catch big items like Apple products on the cheap. And if Apple Tech isn't all you want, you'll also find discounts on smartphones and price reductions on Echo devices.
Although Prime Day 2019 has not started, there are still a lot of Apple's about to be ahead of the big event. We have already smoked a few and have rounded them down below with a quick and practical guide with details of what to expect to see, Prime Day and what you should (and should not) look for. These deals include everything from Apple Watch to the latest iPads. We regularly update it as Prime Day tissue on the horizon, so be sure to check back often before the big sale starts.
Best Apple Deals Today
- Apple Watch Series 3 : The last generation Apple Watch has hovered around $ 200 in recent months after the release of the newer Series 4, and this is a great deal on a great SmartWatch. Apple Watch Series 3 is on sale from both Walmart and Amazon in front of Prime Day: 38mm version calls for $ 199 and 42mm at $ 229, saving you $ 80.
- iPad : iPad Pro is great, but the standard 2018 iPad is still the best choice for most people, even though you are not normally an iOS person. We've seen this for sale almost all year so far at the low price of $ 249 from Amazon and Walmart ($ 80 out of its normal $ 330 price), which is an incredible value for a good piece of Apple Tech.
- MacBook : Apart from the less common iMacs, MacBooks are typically the most expensive products in the Apple family. MacBook Pro can run well north of $ 2,000 depending on configuration, but the 12-inch MacBook is a solid and significantly more affordable computer for the new laptop market: A $ 299 discount brings it down to $ 1,000 from Amazon and Best Buy right now.
- iPhone 8 (Recertified) : Offers on iPhones can be the most relentless of the pile, and when you buy an unlocked model, your best bet is usually to go the refurbished route (hopefully we get some Prime Day deals on new iPhones, but time will tell). These professionally recertified iPhone 8 ($ 375) and iPhone 8 Plus ($ 460) smartphones come to the factory unlocked from Amazon for about half the price you want to pay for new ones.
- iMac : IMac may not be as popular as the MacBook, but desktops still have their place, and Apple still shifts these sleek all-in-one computers as long as people buy them. Even last genes are expensive but B & H has 2017 iMac with a 4K Retina screen for sale for $ 899, giving you a juicy $ 400 savings.
What Apple Offers We Expect From Prime Day 2019
Since Prime Day is up there with Black Friday and Cyber Monday as one of the year's biggest retail events and that there is always a lot of stuff that Being marked, it is impossible to predict exactly what is going to be selling. Earlier, Amazon has discounted everything from electronics and video games to clothing and home goods, and we certainly expect some great deals on Apple goodies like AirPods and MacBooks.
Typically, Amazon plays its Prime Day cards close to the chest until the event is kicking, so there's no way to be 100% sure what Apple Tech will receive the juicy discounts. Nevertheless, Amazon has so far made a discount on Apple products, so we can expect to see even bigger price cuts on gadgets like Apple Watch Series 3 and iPad 2018.
It's also likely that Prime Day will get some tidy savings On the newer things that Apple Watch Series 4 and 2019 iPad releases (namely the new Air and Mini) we have not yet seen, are sold at deep discounts. Offers on new iPhones are also quite scarce on Amazon, so watch out for a few of those who also come on Prime Day.
What Apple Deals Should Avoid
It's easy to get carried away during events such as Prime Day and Black Friday, given that the deals are time-sensitive and often out of stock even before the sale is over. It is important to pay attention to a few pitfalls, so you can avoid wasting money on something that is not very much. First, you should always be sure to check customer reviews to see if there are common issues with a particular topic (reading our reviews is also a good idea).
Next, keep in mind that since other retailers compete with Prime Day now, you would like to sort them out to see if they have the same or even better deals than Amazon offers. Finally: Buying reconditioned electronics is not necessarily a bad idea, but re-certified products are available for good discounts all year round and will not be the highlights of a great sale like Prime Day. Instead, we recommend that you focus on the new things if you want a good deal with an eye on the newer items that are not often sold.
Looking for more good things? Find tech deals, Prime Day offers and more on our curated offer page.
Digital Trends can earn commissions for products purchased through our links that support the work we do for our readers.