Let’s be right: It’s hard to top the feeling of scoring an Apple product at a discount. And with Black Friday just a few days away, it’s time of year to experience that feeling in droves.
Retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, B&H Photo, Expercom and Woot! gives the discounts on Apple goodies. Heck, even the company continues its annual tradition of gift cards with selected purchases. The best news: While Black Friday does not arrive until Friday, deals are going strong right now.
Apple’s genuine wireless earbuds have become ubiquitous for wireless earbuds. There are now three different models: AirPods with charging case, AirPods with wireless charging case and AirPods Pro.
All AirPods offer a fast pairing experience with other Apple devices – think iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and even Apple TV. As soon as you put them in your ears, they are plugged in and ready to pump up paper jams. The carrying case also acts as a charger and delivers multiple recharges.
AirPods Pro takes things to another level and it should be clear as they are our best choice for true wireless earbuds. They offer a slightly smaller construction with the addition of a silicone earplug. This not only makes them more comfortable for longer listening sessions, but also helps seal the ear for passive sound blocking. Even better, they offer class-leading noise reduction.
Here are the offers that are currently running:
Our best choice for a smartwatch sees its biggest discount ever. The Apple Watch Series 6 now starts as low as $ 330 from its normal price of $ 399. The Series 6 boasts an always-on display, the ability to provide oxygen levels in the blood and even take an electrocardiogram on your wrist. As usual, the discount amount depends on the color of Series 6.
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS in Product Red ($ 329.98, originally $ 399; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS in Blue, Silver, or Space Gray Aluminum ($ 379, originally $ 399; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS in Product Red ($ 359.98, originally $ 429; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS in Blue, Silver, or Space Gray Aluminum ($ 409, originally $ 429; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 40mm GPS + Cellular ($ 389.98, originally $ 499; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 6 44mm GPS + Cellular ($ 479.99, originally $ 509; amazon.com)
In addition, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 see strong discounts.
- Apple Watch Series 3 38mm GPS ($ 179, originally $ 199; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch Series 3 42mm GPS ($ 214, originally $ 229; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS in Gold, Silver and Space Gray ($ 259, originally $ 279; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 44mm GPS in Gold, Silver and Space Gray ($ 289, originally $ 309; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 40mm GPS + Cellular in Gold, Silver and Space Gray ($ 309, originally $ 329; amazon.com)
- Apple Watch SE 44mm GPS + Cellular in Gold, Silver and Space Gray ($ 339, originally $ 359; amazon.com)
It’s been a busy couple of weeks for Mac, and with new models come new discounts. Let’s be clear though: Apple’s own processor, the M1, is mightily impressive, but it’s only available in the MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro and Mac Mini right now. In addition, the iMac, larger MacBook Pro, Mac Pro and iMac Pro still go strong with Intel processors. The really good news is that current generation and previous generation models along with Silicon and Intel are all seeing discounts.
- MacBook Air with M1 chip, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB SSD (starts at $ 949, originally starts at $ 999; expercom.com)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 chip, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD (starting at $ 1,232, originally starting at $ 1,299; expercom.com, amazon.com and bhphotovideo.com)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 chip, 8 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD (starting at $ 1,449, originally starting at $ 1,499; amazon.com and bhphotovideo.com)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Intel Core i5, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD (starting at $ 1,699, originally starting at $ 1,799; expercom.com)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro with Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD (starting at $ 2,199, originally starting at $ 2,399; expercom.com)
- MacBook Air with Intel Core i3 processor, 16 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD (starting at $ 899, originally starting at $ 999; amazon.com)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Intel i5 processor, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD ($ 1,649, originally $ 1,799; amazon.com)
- Mac Mini with 8th Generation Intel Core Processor ($ 1,049, originally $ 1,099; bhphotovideo.com)
- 27-inch iMac with Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD ($ 1,699, originally $ 1,799; expercom.com)
Amazon is participating in the Apple savings and shaving the price of a number of iPads. The new fourth generation iPad Air with a colorful modern design and A14 Bionic chip inside sees a rare discount. The 64 GB Wi-Fi variant has been reduced to $ 559 from $ 599 in Sky Blue, Silver and Green. The iPad Air has a 10.9 ” Retina display and the Touch ID sensor is located in the on / off button on the side.
You can even download the Apple iPad Pro for $ 100 off if you choose 128 GB or 256 GB of storage. And if you’re looking for more storage space and savings, 512GB and 1TB models are $ 150 off. We loved this iPad for its new trackpad support thanks to the iPadOS 13.4 not to mention the fast A12Z Bionic chip coming in Apple’s latest iPads.
If you’re not looking for the latest, but still want one of the biggest, Apple’s seventh generation iPad is also on sale at Expercom ($ 419, originally $ 459; expercom.com). This iPad features winning features like a Retina display along with Apple Pencil support. And while it does feature an A10 Fusion chip (not Apple’s latest), it’s still more than enough speed and power for easier gaming and browsing.
For something on the smaller side, Amazon also offers discounts on the iPad Mini (starting at $ 379, originally starting at $ 399; amazon.com). There’s a reason we rated this iPad the most portable iPad in 2020 – its crystal clear Retina display measures just 7.9 inches. But do not let size fool you; it still packs the impressive A12 Bionic chip as well as up to 256 GB of storage space.
- 12.9-inch Apple iPad Pro, 128GB Wi-Fi (starts at $ 899.99, originally starts at $ 999; amazon.com)
- 7.9-inch Apple iPad Mini, 64GB Wi-Fi (starts at $ 379, originally starts at $ 399; amazon.com)
- 10.2-inch 7th-generation Apple iPad, 32GB Wi-Fi ($ 419, originally $ 459; expercom.com)
- 10.9-inch 4th gen Apple iPad Air, 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular ($ 849, originally $ 879; bhphotovideo.com)
Beats, the Apple-owned sound brand, also does not miss Black Friday fun. You can find discounts on both earphones and headphones, including the $ 90 discount on Powerbeats Pro in Moss and Spring Yellow colorways. It is our best choice for genuine wireless earphones that are perfect for training enthusiasts.
- Powerbeats Pro in Moss ($ 159.95, originally $ 249.99; amazon.com)
- Powerbeats Pro in Spring Yellow ($ 159.95, originally $ 249.99; amazon.com)
- Powerbeats Pro in Lava Red ($ 199.95, originally $ 249.99; amazon.com)
- Solo Pro ($ 169.99, originally $ 299.95; amazon.com)
- Solo 3 ($ 179.99, originally $ 199.95; amazon.com)