The latest 1.1 patch for Apex Legends rolled out on April 3 and will look further to clear up the belief in bugs and scammers who have attacked King's Canyon at the end.
Respawn Entertainment deals with a host of issues affecting their players, and the latest update will introduce crucial quality of life improvements while implementing bug fixes to aspects of Battle Pass, Banner Cards and more.
When players update the client to download the latest update to the game, they will be introduced to highly anticipated features finally brought to the game.
The devs face explosive bugs in the game and are looking for ways to solve them.
Most importantly, dev devs is aware that the update causes issues that many players report, loses progress, and accounts associated with accounts.
Currently, Respawn encourages players to stick to buying or doing some things until they find more progress on the bay.
Until the problem is resolved, players do not recommend buying or doing anything. We continue to provide updates with an ETA as the information comes in.
– Apex Legends (@PlayApex) April 3, 2019
Squad Up With New Features
In addition to the new problem, Respawn has introduced a squad up feature that allows players to keep get along with people from their last game.
It has been routinely happening where a group full of random's synergy is somehow in the heat of battle, to remove eliminated moments later.
Now, players should not wonder "what if" to a lost random since the new feature will now let them invite the last two people they played with to their team
A small feature It will be greatly appreciated becomes the new Mute button during intro and squad select. While not the most troublesome aspect of the game, the mute button will definitely add some relief as you start the next game.
The latest update will let players stick to the many colorful legends they come across in King's Canyon.
Numerous bugs in Apex Legends are being treated. Respawn has attached Battle Pass reward side bug where there would be no default item selected, leading to a mostly blank page.
Furthermore, console players will appreciate a solution that will stop a "fatal script error" that occurs when trying to use a keyboard to chat in the game.
Regarding banner cards, Respawn thinks they've got the problem sorted, which made the cards not come during and after a fight.
The corrections are sure to come quickly, so see the patch notes below for more information on what devs is targeting.
1.1 Patch Notes
APEX LEGENDS 1.1 PATCH NOTES
1.1 Patch rolls out from 10:00 PST today and you will need to update the client to download.
KNOWN EDITION: We are aware that the accounts reports will be reset after the update and look at it now.
Quality of Life
- Added the ability to hook up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that show the last two people you played with and can invite them to your team.
When you head back to the lobby after a match, you will see two new buttons showing you players in your last team with the opportunity to invite them to another match!
You can choose to allow invitees or deselect in the Friends menu.
- Further improvements behind the scene of squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during intro and Legend selection.
- When you use Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of cheating or other.
Made small improvements to the user interface to customize legends.
Added option to turn off illumination on compatible hardware [for example, Razer Chroma devices] in mouse / keyboard settings.
- Added informative messages displayed on PC for crash due to:
- Running out of memory.
- CPU error best explained by overclocking / overheating.
- Added better collision to the towers of supply ships.
- Stability corrections for all platforms.
- Fixed problem where Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default object selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1, sometimes trying to use a keyboard to chat, can cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards does not appear during and at the end of a match.
JUMP PAD PHASE WALK INTERACTIONS
- Octans Jump Pad does not affect players any more when they use in Void ability.