Since Apex Legends was released on February 4, there has been a massive race between players to get ahead of the curve when it comes to the skill gap
There are already players who are dominating matches and putting up impressive statistics
What makes things even more complicated is that Apex Legends features complex and delicate nuances that have not been featured in previous battle royal titles.
With this in mind, youTuber and battle royal expert TheXclusiveAce has published a video in which he offers 20 tips for players who are trying to improve at Apex Legends.
Although he says that the video is meant for beginners, there may be some things he breaks down even more seasoned players may not be aware of, and to master the game, one must first master the basics.
- Country together, but separate: The landing system in this game allows all three team members to stick together until they all touch down. The good strategy is that players should branch off at the very last second because landing at the same exact spot may see the players not find enough loot.
- Loot the important things first: When you land, always look for Armor, Helmet, weapon, and ammo, all four are necessary for surviving the early game engagements.
- Ammo is key: Due to the fact that ammo is relatively fast in this game, just like you think you need, just in case.
- Go for headshots: The headshot multipliers for almost every weapon are powerful, even if the enemy player is wearing a helmet. This is very good for headshots, especially in early game engagements.
- Movement in your game: Movement in this game is very important and can be used to eliminate unaware enemies. Do not hesitate to attack players if they do not expect and can be easily shot in the back.
- Don't be afraid to use your ability: Saving your legend is not worth it if you It's not going to survive to use it later.
- Unlike other battle royales, it is not worth wasting time and ammo finishing downed players.
Instead, you can use them to finish the remaining squad members.
- Don't rush to revive teammates: For the same reasons, you shouldn't rush to teammates because enemies could be baiting you . Just focus on defeating the enemy players and you can later respite your teammates if you have.
- Understand color hitmarkers: The color of the limiters reveals what type of armor a player is using, which can help you approach the gunfight with a better strategy.
- Know when enemy armor breaks: When shooting at enemy players, if you see a color line appear with a hit, which means that you've just broken their armor. which means you can push them while they are vulnerable.
- Pick up enemy armor: Even if an enemy's armor was broken during a gunfight, it'll still appear in their stash as having full health. So instead of wasting Shield Cells for your own armor after a gunfight, just go to pick up the enemy's instead.
- Use Shield Cells first: You should always have Shield Cell as your primary health item because they take three seconds to give you 25 health while Syringes take five. And besides, you can't even use Syringes until your armor is broken anyway.
- One of Apex Legends' best features is the Ping system, which you can use to point out loot, enemies Always slide when going downhill: Whenever traversing on a downwards and slope, you can hold the crouch button to slide down, which is always a faster option than running
- Use Jump Towers: The large towers with balloons up top are a great way to get around the map if you can zipline to the top and launch to reactive your rocket.
- Holster weapon when running: You can always holster your weapon to sprint around faster.
- Choose complimentary weapons: Since you can only hold two weapons at once, it's best to choose ones that compliment each other. A good approach is having one for short range gunfights and one for longer range engagements.
- Only pickup attachments you need: Not every attachment fits every weapon, so if you see a red sign when approaching an attachment, that means
- Use the player-count marker: The marker that shows the number of players remaining is located on the top left corner, and when it turns into a question mark, that's when you know there are less than 10 players left on the map.
- Take gunfights to improve: gunfights rather than camp around, since this will help build up your tactical awareness, gunskill, and reactions for the future.
demonstrates some in-game.
Are there any other tips you think belong to the list? Let us know by tweeting us @Titanfallblog or @Dexerto and proposing your ideas!