The framework was not mentioned
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity am out and I’m pretty excited.
I mean, I’m already done with it, and so some! I’m just jazzy about hearing from everyone else with the spoiler shield removed and how they feel about some of the story’s choices. But before then, there is something household with a little day-one patch.
No, it does not revise the frame rate (it is not Warriors way!): rather, it creates some game-breaking errors while adding Spanish sound. According to the patch notes, there were several scenarios that involved not being able to “move on” when certain conditions were met. One of them was using two-player mode, and two others had triggers to change character and “defeat an enemy with a certain procedure.”
Okay then! Well, they were cleaned up before anyone had to stop their progress and wait for a future patch. That patch just came!
As a reminder, Nintendo just released a physical My Nintendo reward for Age of Calamity it is basically one Breath of the Wild tchotchke.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Updated [Japanese Nintendo]
- Added Spanish sound.
- Fixed software issues, including the following issues:
- Fixed an issue where it became impossible to continue after certain actions in the menu screen in two-player mode.
- Fixed issue where it was still sometimes impossible to move on when changing characters at a specific time in some of the scenarios.
- Fixed issue where going beyond the loading screen sometimes became impossible after defeating an enemy with a specific procedure in some of the scenarios.
- Resolved the issue where the screen display was corrupted and controls other than the HOME button stopped responding after certain actions in the Material Sales menu.