FUN – funny, funny, funny!
In today’s competition you can win a Switch copy of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and a Zelda prize package from fun.com!
If you want to sell licensed merchandise, board games, puzzles and a whole range of nerdy trinkets, I think fun.com is a pretty appropriate name for your business. It’s all about fun!
I keep making friends left and right, and my friends over on fun.com wanted to spread some of their namesake on you: They gave us a copy of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and a whole mess of Zelda-themed merch to give away! They really live up to their name on this one.
fun.com has partnered with Destructoid and our sister site, Nintendo Enthusiast, to give you two chances to win a copy of the game and lots of great Zelda-themed merchandise! Here at Dtoid we give away:
And that’s just the beginning! Go over to the Nintendo Enthusiast to get a chance to win a copy of the game plus the extra Zelda swag shown above!
You know the exercise – enter to win using the widget below to leave your name and email address. Check in daily to increase your number of shots and click around for bonus chances!
We have a bundle to give away – our winner will be drawn next Thursday. Since all of this is physical swag, you need a US delivery address to win. There are no replacements for the prizes.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is available now and you can catch all sorts of Zelda and other nerdy items over at fun.com.
Dtoid Contest: Win Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and a Zelda Prize Package, thanks to fun.com
No purchase required to enter or win
Eligibility: Destructoid.com contests are usually provided by sponsors who, due to customs and shipping costs (yay budgets), often limit participation to persons legally resident in the United States (50) (unless otherwise stated) and are at least 12 years of age. We encourage our overseas friends to be super sneaky and get a friend in the US who can receive your prize and then you will find out the customs / logistics. Be openly careful about who you trust. Employees of Destructoid.com, their advertising or promotional agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or management of competitions, all agents acting on or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries , affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize providers any other person or entity affiliated with the contests (collectively, “contest entities”) and / or immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether or not related); ) of each such employee is * not * eligible and will be fired and beaten in public if caught in the act. All U.S., federal, state, and local rules and regulations apply.
2. Agreement with official rules: Participation in the competition constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance and acceptance of these official rules and the sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is conditional on meeting all the requirements herein.
3. Entry period: Start and end dates / times for each competition (the “entry period”) will be published on the relevant competition page.
4. Input: To enter a contest, follow the instructions on the contest site. Submission will result in one (1) entry. The number of times you can enter the competition will be published on the relevant competition page. The use of agencies or automated software to submit entries will cancel all entries submitted by that person, with the exception of patron members who may enter contests by logging in to their ‘perks’ page.
5. Drawing: Unless otherwise stated in the competition details above, we select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received in each entry period. The number of winners to be selected in a particular competition will be announced on the relevant competition page. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and asked to provide their full name, age and postal address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the time frame specified in the notification email, we may select an alternate potential winner at his / her location at random from all entries received during the entry period. Limit one (1) prize per. Household per. Competition.
Requirements for potential winners: Winners will be notified of the email address associated with their Destructoid.com account and / or receive a private message on Destructoid.com or via a Twitter Direct Message / Facebook message. Winners have five (5) days from the original notice warning them of their winnings to respond and claim their prize. If no winner arrives within five business days, the prize will be forfeited and distributed again, with Destructoid’s hardcore fans being most active (social media).
7. Prize (s): The prize (s) (including the approximate retail value of each prize) available to be won in a particular competition will be published on the competition page. No cash or other compensation may be made, except by the sponsor, who reserves the right to replace a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the sponsor at its own discretion. discretion. Winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receiving or using a prize. Prizes are sent between 1 and 45 business days after the winners have responded with their required info.
8. General conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the competition is in any way impaired for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, viruses or other technical problems, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the competition; to tackle the impairment and then resume competition in a way that is best in line with the spirit of these official rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible contributions received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it deems manipulating the registration process or the operation of the Contest or to act in violation of these official rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the lawful conduct of the competition may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and if such attempt is made, the sponsor reserves the right to claim compensation from any such person to the extent permitted by law. . The sponsor’s failure to enforce a term in these official rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of disagreement about the owner of a record, the record is considered to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the record is made. The Authorized Account Holder is defined as the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses to the domain associated with the submitted e-mail email address. .
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold the Entitled Entities harmless from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participating in the Contest or receiving or using a prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human interference in the competition; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers or telephone or network lines © printing errors; (d) lost, delayed, postage due, incorrectly redirected or non-deliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the competition or the processing of entries; or (f) personal injury or damage to persons or property that may be directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, due to the entrant’s participation in the competition or the receipt of a prize. The entrant further agrees that the liability of the competition entity in any case is limited to the cost of participating in and participating in the competition, and under no circumstances are the competition entities liable for attorneys’ fees. Participant waives the right to claim damages at all, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential damages, direct or indirect damages.
Disputes: Unless prohibited, the entrant agrees that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the competition or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually without the use of any group search. All questions and questions regarding the structure, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these official rules, the rights and obligations of the entrant or the rights and obligations of the sponsors in connection with the competition are governed by and construed in accordance with Commonwealth of Virginia law without effect. choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether in the Commonwealth of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would result in the application of the law in any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
11. Competition results: To enter the Contest without having to buy / sell anything or request a written copy of the winners’ names, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (indicating the specific contest you are requesting the winners) to Destructoid.com Contest Winners, 548 Market Street # 59757, San Francisco, CA 94104 USA. We run a lot of competitions, so pay attention to what you request. Winning applications must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable competition (however, they are always published on our site). The winners are usually announced the day after the competition in our competition section.
Finally, Destructoid has the right to kick your ass and take your prize away if you are a total cock, so be tough and do not take puppies on the road to victory. Have fun with our competitions and be a good sport when you win or lose. Remember: First you get the power, then you get the money and then the baby.