ND (Valley News Live) – North Dakota Dept. of Health reports 760 new cases of COVID-19.
This brings the active number of cases for the state to 5,370.
The daily positivity rate is 10.50%.
A further 11 deaths have also been reported.
This brings the number of deaths in the state to 399.
25,492 people have recovered since the pandemic began.
OF THE NUMBERS
754,769 – Total tests completed since pandemic began
760 – Positive individuals from yesterday *****
31,261 – A total of positive individuals since the pandemic began
10.50% – Daily positivity **
5,370 active cases in total
+123 people from yesterday
610 – Individuals recovered from yesterday (501 with a recovery date yesterday ****)
25,492 – Total recovered since the pandemic began
148 – Currently hospitalized
+0 – Individuals from yesterday
11 – New deaths *** (399 total deaths since pandemic began)
INDIVIDUALS, Died with COVID-19
- Man in his 70s from Burleigh County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 70s from Dunn County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 90s from Foster County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 80s from Grant County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 70s from McHenry County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 90s from McLean County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in 90s from Morton County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 90s from Morton County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in 90s from Stark County with underlying health conditions.
- Man in his 90s from Stutsman County with underlying health conditions.
- Woman in her 70s from Traill County with underlying health conditions.
COMMON WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Adams County – 2
- Barnes County – 9
- Benson County – 9
- Bottineau County – 13
- Bowman County – 1
- Burleigh County – 151
- Cass County – 181
- Cavalier County – 1
- Dickey County – 3
- Divide county – 4
- Eddy County – 8
- Emmons County – 3
- Foster County – 9
- Grand Forks County – 54
- Hettinger County – 6
- Kidder County – 1
- LaMoure County – 5
- Logan County – 4
- McHenry County – 3
- McIntosh County – 3
- McKenzie County – 14
- McLean County – 12
- Mercer County – 21
- Morton County – 49
- Mountrail County – 11
- Oliver County – 2
- Pembina County – 3
- Pierce County – 6
- Ramsey County – 1
- Ransom County – 3
- Renville County – 1
- Richland County – 10
- Rolette County – 4
- Sargent County – 1
- Sheridan County – 1
- Sioux County – 2
- Stark County – 38
- Steele County – 3
- Stutsman County – 12
- Towner County – 2
- Traill County – 17
- Walsh County – 13
- Ward County – 21
- Wells County – 8
- Williams County – 35
* Please note that this does not include persons from outside the state and has been updated to reflect the latest information discovered after cases were investigated.
** Persons who tested positive divided by the total number of tested persons who had not previously tested positive (receptive meetings).
*** Number of people who tested positive and died of any cause while infected with COVID-19. There is a delay in the time when deaths are reported to NDDoH. **** The current date for individuals is officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
***** The totals can be adjusted as individuals are found to live outside the state, in another county, or as other information is found during the investigation.
For descriptions of these categories, visit NDDoH dashboard.
For the most up-to-date and timely information and updates related to COVID-19, visit the NDDoH website at www.health.nd.gov/coronavirus, follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus .
Copyright 2020 KVLY. All rights reserved.