Homehttps://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/UShttps://server7.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smyrwpoii/p2/5 year old Andrew & # 39; AJ & # 39; Freund from Crystal Lake has been missing for 5 days. Here's what we know.
5 year old Andrew & # 39; AJ & # 39; Freund from Crystal Lake has been missing for 5 days. Here's what we know.
Here's what we know about the disappearance of 5-year-old Andrew "AJ" Freund from Crystal Lake.
– AJ has been missing for five days.
– According to police, the boy's parents Andrew Freund and JoAnn Cunningham said the AJ was last seen at bedtime – around – Wednesday – Wednesday night When they woke up Thursday and couldn't find him, they reported him disappearing to the police.
– AJ has blonde hair and had a Mario sweatshirt and black sweatpants when he was last seen. He is about 3 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 70 pounds.
– Crystal Lake Detective has worked with the FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Police said about 1
5 police agencies helped with the search Thursday. Approximately 373 hectares were covered during a foot search, and nearly 500 acres were covered by aerial search of drones. Teams also searched in and around the waters of Crystal Lake.
– The police on Friday said there were no signs that a kidnapping had taken place. They also said, "Information obtained at the moment, the police have focused on his residence (on Dole Avenue)." Dogs who "only downloaded Andre's scent in the home, showed that Andrew did not police had gone home on Thursday and Friday.
On Monday, the police issued a press release containing this statement: "This continues to be an active and ongoing investigation. When reviewing all the information, there is no indication at the moment that would lead the police to believe that abduction had taken place at this time. The information obtained has continued the police with a focus on the stay and the people who may have seen or had contact with "AJ" lately. From today's date, JoAnn Cunningham, the boy's mother, continues to work with the police. Saturday afternoon, Andrew Freund, the boy's father, spoke with police detectives. Investigators continue to review evidence, leads, and tips as they become available. "
– Family image
Illinois Department of Children and Family Services has been involved with AJ and his family since he was born with opiates in his system in 2013, and the contact has been in the end by 2018. Until last week, the last contact between DCFS child protection personnel and AJ's family was in December 2018. AJ's younger brother was placed in care of DCFS last week after AJ was reported missing, and a hearing will be held on Tuesday about it. younger brother's status according to mother's attorneys 19659013] – Jeannie Ridings, a lawyer for Cunningham, said on Sunday that fo The roars were separated into a long-time questioning on Thursday at the Crystal Lake Police Department and have since not been "together as any search or strategy for what to do next." They embraced at some point during a social security Saturday.
– Also on Saturday, groups gathered to search for large fields and areas along Crystal Lake coasts. Freund was taken with undercover police officers to Crystal Lake Police Station, where he was interviewed for about four hours. He went and went home. When asked how he was, he said, "It is hell on earth" and asked that people keep their son in their prayers. Freund was seen and took his dog out Sunday morning, a neighbor said.
– Lawyer Elizabeth Vonau, another lawyer representing Cunningham, said that Cunningham has collaborated with the police despite their statements. Cunningham was interviewed by police on Thursday and "willingly sent" to a complete body search Saturday she said.
– The authorities are asking someone with information about calling the Crystal Lake Police Department at 815-356-3620. Anyone with a mobile phone that has information about the child can send an anonymous tip to the ward by typing the word CLPDTIP with the tip of 847411.